Notification of the end of Miitomo service
We would like to thank you all for enjoying Miitomo!
Miitomo will end its service as of 9/5/2018, and we want to thank you for your support since Miitomo's launch on 31/3/2016.
Miitomo will become unavailable on:
9/5/2018 07:00 (UTC)
We apologise for the inconvenience.
The sale of Miitomo coins will end on 25/1/2018.
Until the end of service, we're offering daily login bonuses of Miitomo coins and game tickets so that users can continue to play Miitomo Drop and use other features such as the Miitomo shop.
Please see here for more information.
About the app after the end of service
- If you launch the app after the end of service, you'll see a message informing you that service has ended. You will no longer be able to use any of the app's features.
- You will no longer be able to see your answers or messages in the app.
- You will no longer be able to use items you've obtained in the app such as clothing items, wallpapers or posters.
- You can transfer your Mii to your Nintendo Account by linking it to Miitomo. (Its personality and other information will not be carried over.)
- Sidekick Mii characters will be deleted. You can save Sidekick Mii characters by saving them as a QR Code before 9/5/2018 07:00 (UTC). They can then be transferred to Mii Maker on Nintendo 3DS or Wii U.
- You will not be able to view Miifotos, including Miifotos you have shared to Facebook. If you want to save any Miifotos, you can save them to your device before 9/5/2018 07:00 (UTC).
- Miitomo-themed icons and clothing items used in your Nintendo Account or Super Mario Run will not display after the service has ended.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.